Gabarito do Exercício WILL ou GOING TO

RESPOSTAS

1) Escolha a opção correta:

a) - What are you going to do this evening?
    - I don't know. Maybe I'LL play tennis.

 b) - Why is she learning Spanish?
     - She IS GOING TO travel to Spain.

c) - Why are you wearing sunglasses?
    - Because I'M GOING TO go to the beach.

d) - I can't climb this tree.
    -  Don't worry. I WILL help you.

e) - Did you talk to Sara?
    - Oh,no! I'LL phone her right now.

f)  - Oh! I haven't got enough money to pay!
    - Don't worry. I 
I'LL lend you some.

g) - Why do you want so many oranges?
    - I  AM GOING TO make an orange juice.

h) - Are you free tomorrow?
    - Sorry. I AM GOING TO study for the exam

i) - Have you got any plans for tomorrow?
   - Yes, I  
AM GOING TO  visit my grandparents.

j) - I think  I WILL  always love that woman.

k) -  We are thirsty.
    - Wait here. I  WILL  get some water.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário