Can - Could - May - Might : Gabarito dos Exercícios

RESPOSTAS

1) Complete as frases com Can, Could, May ou Might:

a) She CAN speak three languages fluently.

b) I COULD play the guitar when I was ten.

c) CAN / MAY / COULD I use your book?

d) My sister CAN run 5 miles in 20 minutes.

e) My mom CAN cook very well.

f) I MAY / MIGHT come to your party. 

g) CAN / MAY I come in?

h) My mom MIGHT visit me next year.

i) CAN / COULD you help me with my homework, please?

j) I am your friend, you CAN ask me anything.

2) Escolha a opção correta: 
Can, Can't, Could ou Couldn't
a) Penguins CAN swim very well.

b)  I COULD  run very fast when I was 15.

c) It's snowing, so we CAN'T go out now.

d) Yesterday we COULDN'T play.

e) COULD  you play the piano 
when you were nine?

f) You have a nice tricycle. 
    CAN  you ride it?

g)  He has a broken leg,
so he  CAN'T walk for a few days.

h)  I COULDN'T sleep last night.

i) We came as fast as we COULD.

j) Why are you crying?
Is there something I CAN do for you? 


Um comentário:

  1. Alexandre12:49 PM

    Muito bom os exercícios! Me ajudaram bastante!

    ResponderExcluir