Third Conditional - Gabarito dos Exercícios

RESPOSTAS

1) Escolha a opção correta: Had ou Would Have

a) If he  HAD  told me, 
 WOULD HAVE gone there.
 
b) We  WOULD HAVE got lost 
if we HADN'T  had a map.

c) If we HAD taken the bus, 
we  WOULD HAVE arrived on time.
 
d) I  WOULD HAVE bought a car 
if you  HAD lent me the money.

e) They  WOULD HAVE  died 
if they  HAD eaten the food.

f) If you HAD had a son, 
WOULD YOU HAVE called him Sam?

g) If you  HAD added more sugar, 
the cake  WOULD HAVE  tasted better.

h) I WOULD HAVE seen you 
if  HAD had my glasses.

i) If she  HAD known that, 
she WOULD HAVE  come back early.

j) If you HAD asked me, 
WOULD HAVE told you the truth.

2) Escolha a opção correta para completar as frases na Third Conditional:
a) We  WOULD HAVE BEEN at the station 
if you HAD SENT us a message.

b) They WOULD HAVE BOUGHT a hat 
if the shops HAD BEEN open.
    
c) If he HAD HAD time, 
he WOULD HAVE PLAYED  with me.
 
d) If you HAD WATCHED the film, 
you WOULD HAVE ENJOYED it. 
 
e) I WOULD HAVE TRAVELLED to London 
if HAD LEARNED English.


4 comentários:

  1. Adorei a atividade! Completinha! Tem a explicação no vídeo e escrita, mais um exercício bem prático para responder e que ajuda a fixar a estrutura das frases no third conditional!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Show! really helped myself.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Anônimo11:40 AM

    Pq aí responder acrescentamos palavras, exemplo:na primeira acrescentamos Been ?

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hi there! Veja a explicação no link "Voltar para Third Conditional" logo abaixo da resposta do exercício.

      Excluir