Future WILL formas Afirmativa e Interrogativa: Gabarito dos Exercícios

Future WILL  Formas Afirmativa e Interrogativa 

Gabarito

1) Escolha a opção correta para completar as frases: 

Afirmativa ou Interrogativa?

a) They will help us.

b) Will Lucy go to the party?

c)  Will you marry me? 

d) Will it snow next month?

e) I will study Chinese.

f) The police will come soon.

g) Will you do me a favor?

h) Will you lend me your book?

2) Complete as frases usando WILL na forma INTERROGATIVA:

a) Will you go to the party?  (you/go)

b) When  will she make a cake? (she/make)

c) Will they be famous? (they/be)

d) What  will we eat for dinner? (we/eat)

e) Will you help me with my homework? (you/help) 

f) Will he paint the wall? (he /paint)

g) How many days will I stay in Rome? (I / stay) 

h) Will we visit Japan? (we/visit)

i) Will it be difficult? (it/be)

j) Will you come with me? (you/come)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário