Simple Past and Past Continuous - Gabarito dos Exercícios

Respostas Past and Past Continuous 

1) Escreva os verbos em parênteses na forma correta: Simple Past ou Past Continuous.

a) When I  CAME  back home, she WAS SLEEPING .  (come) (sleep)

b) While he WAS READING ,  she ARRIVED  (read) (arrive)

c) They WERE TALKING  when someone KNOCKED at the door.  (talk) (knock)

d) WAS TALKING on the phone when she  ARRIVED (talk) (arrive)

e) We WERE HAVING dinner when the lights WENT out. (have) (go)

f) I MET Bob when I WAS GOING to work.   (meet) (go)

g) WAS DANCING when the fire alarm STARTED (dance) (start)

h) While I  WAS WRITING an e-mail, the doorbell RANG (write) (ring)

i) The sun  WAS SHINING  when it STARTED to rain. (shine) (start)

j) He  CALLED me while I  WAS EATING lunch. (call) (eat)




Um comentário: