Simple Past and Past Continuous - Gabarito dos Exercícios

Respostas Past and Past Continuous 

1) Escreva os verbos em parênteses na forma correta: Simple Past ou Past Continuous.

a) When I  CAME  back home, she WAS SLEEPING .  (come) (sleep)

b) While he WAS READING ,  she ARRIVED .  (read) (arrive)

c) They WERE TALKING  when someone KNOCKED at the door.  (talk) (knock)

d) I WAS TALKING on the phone when she  ARRIVED . (talk) (arrive)

e) We WERE HAVING dinner when the lights WENT out. (have) (go)

f) I MET Bob when I WAS GOING to work.   (meet) (go)

g) I WAS DANCING when the fire alarm STARTED . (dance) (start)

h) While I  WAS WRITING an e-mail, the doorbell RANG . (write) (ring)

i) The sun  WAS SHINING  when it STARTED to rain. (shine) (start)

j) He  CALLED me while I  WAS EATING lunch. (call) (eat)




Um comentário: