Exercícios de Revisão: Parte 1 (9º Ano): Gabarito dos Exercícios

Revisão Parte 1

RESPOSTAS

1) Escolha a opção correta:
Must ou Mustn't

a) They MUSTN'T smoke here. 

b) You MUST  be gentle to others.

c) She  MUSTN'T drive too fast.

d) He MUSTN'T  be late for school.

e) I MUST help my brother.

2) Escreva as frases em português:
a) In my opinion, it is a good movie.
 NA MINHA OPINIÃO, É UM BOM FILME.

b) From my perspective, this is the right thing to do.
DO MEU PONTO DE VISTA, ESTA É A COISA CERTA A FAZER.   
  
c) I don't agree with you.
NÃO CONCORDO COM VOCÊ.

d) I feel that you should tell the truth.
SINTO QUE VOCÊ DEVE DIZER A VERDADE. 

e) From my point of view, she is right
DO MEU PONTO DE VISTA, ELA ESTÁ CERTA

3) Escolha a opção correta:
Should ou Shouldn't
 
a) You SHOULD obey the traffic laws.

b) He SHOULDN'T be so rude.

c) She SHOULD spend less money.

d) You SHOULDN'T tell lies.

e) He SHOULD drink more water.

4) Escreva o Comparativo de
Igualdade dos adjetivos abaixo.

a) intelligent  AS INTELLIGENT AS 

b) good AS GOOD AS    

c) big  AS BIG AS   

d) tall  AS TALL AS  

e) fast   AS FAST AS    

f)  beautiful  AS BEAUTIFUL AS  



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário