Gabarito dos Exercícios de Revisão Parte 2 (7º Ano)

RESPOSTAS 

1) Complete com as
palavras interrogativas:
When, What, Who,
How ou Where.

a)  WHAT   is your name ?
My name is Jane.

b)  
WHERE  are you from?
I'm from Rio.

c) 
 
WHEN  is your birthday?
It's on July 15th.

d) WHO are you?
I'm Robert.

e) HOW are you? 
I'm ok.

2) Escolha a opção correta em 
parênteses para completar as frases.

a) I see THEM every day . (they, them)

b) He likes ME(I, me)

c) SHE  is a teacher. (She, Her)

d) They don't know US  (we, us) 

e) She likes  HIM very much. (he, him) 

f)  WE love English. (We, Us)

g)  I  like chocolate. (I, Me).

3) Escolha a opção correta:
At, In ou On.

a) Can you come  AT  lunchtime ?

b) It is very cold IN the winter.

c) His birthday is  IN February.

d) It starts AT  9 o'clock.

e) The party is  ON July 10.

f) We have lunch AT  noon.

g) They have English ON Wednesday.

h) He sleeps  IN the afternoon.

i) We'll meet again   ON Christmas Day.

j) I'll be back  ON Friday morning.

k) I'm going to Japan  IN 2022.

l) Come and see us  AT  Christmas.

4) Complete as frases com 

Why ou Because:

a)  WHY are you tired? 

b)  
WHY  is he so happy? 

c)  BECAUSE  she is angry.

e)  BECAUSE  I am sad. 

f)  WHY are they worried?

g)  WHY is she here? 

h)  BECAUSE  they are intelligent.

i)  BECAUSE it is hot today.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário