Gabarito dos Exercícios de Revisão: Parte 2 (8º Ano)

RESPOSTAS

1) Complete com uma das
palavras interrogativas:
Who, What, How, 
Where ou When.

a) WHERE do you live?
I live in São Paulo.

a) WHAT is your name ?
My name is Joyce.

c)  WHEN is your birthday?
It's on December 3.

d)
 
WHO is  she?
She is the new secretary.
.
e)  HOW are you? 
I'm fine.

2) Escolha a opção correta:

a) How much ARE these books?

They ARE  $35,00.

 b) How much ARE those pens?

They ARE $2,00.

c) How much IS this ruler?

It IS $5,00.

d) How much IS that blouse?

It IS $35,00.

3) Escreva as frases no plural:

a) How much is that?

 HOW MUCH ARE THOSE?

b) How much doe it cost?

 HOW MUCH DO THEY COST?

c) How much is it?

 HOW MUCH ARE THEY?

d) How much is this?

 HOW MUCH ARE THESE?

4) Escolha a opção correta: 
Too ou Either.

a) I'm happy.
I am TOO.

b) She loves chocolate.
I do TOO.
 
c) They don't like broccoli.
I don't EITHER.
 
d) We can swim.
They can TOO.

e) They don't speak French.

We don't EITHER.

5) Escreva o Plural 
das palavras abaixo: 

a) apple  APPLES

b) man MEN

c) boy BOYS

d) church  CHURCHES

e) class CLASSES

f) potato POTATOES

g) foot FEET

j) wife WIVES

k) box BOXES

l) city CITIES

Voltar para Revisão II

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário